BFRG Mobile Loyalty Program
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the BFRG Mobile Loyalty program?
- It is an ALL mobile loyalty program where our guests can earn and track points every visit in any of our BFRG locations. Guests are identified by their mobile number and will receive offers through their mobile phone.
How do I join the Mobile Loyalty Program?
- Text “Rewards” to (302)375-5585. You will receive a welcome text to the program.
Can there be two different numbers on an account?
- No, only one number per account and only one offer can be used per check.
What if I don’t have a mobile phone?
- A landline phone number can be entered and you can track your points online at any BFRG website except for Mikimotos and Washington Street Ale House.
How do I check to see how many points I have?
- Text “Points” to (302)375-5585 and you will receive a text with your current point balance or you can go to any BFRG website and track your points except for Mikimotos, Washington Street Ale House and Harvest House.
How do I earn points?
- Text your point’s code located at the bottom of your check to (302)375-5585. If you do not have a mobile phone a staff member can add your points to your check for you. You earn points on food and beverage purchase only.
How do I see what eligible offers I have to use while dining?
- Text “Resend” to (302)375-5585 and you will receive texts of your offers. If no mobile phone a server can look it up for you.
What happens when I delete my offer text? Do I lose that offer?
- No, your offers are always valid until their expiration date. If you delete your offertext, just text the word ‘‘Resend” to (302)-375-5585 to see all available offers.
How do I redeem an offer?
- Text “Redeem” to (302)375-5585 and you will receive a text message stating your offer was redeemed and your check has been discounted. You will see the mobile discount on your check. If you do not have a mobile phone a staff member can select your eligible offer and discount for you.
How do I track points online?
- Go to any BFRG website except for Mikimotos, Washington Street Ale House and Harvest House and click on the Loyalty program and enter your code.
What is my code?
- After your first initial visit you will receive a text to complete sign up. This is where you will setup your password or code to enter your personal information…full name, address, email, birth date, etc.
How do I update any personal information to my account? Ex: cell number or email changed.
- Go to any BFRG website except for Mikimotos, Washington Street Ale House and Harvest House and click on the Loyalty program. Then enter your code and click on Edit Profile.
What are the offers and do they change?
- The offers remain the same but we reserve the right to change them at any time. The offers are a free Lunch for 1 (up to a $13 value) at 100 points, a free Appetizer (up to a $10 value) at 200 points, a Lunch for 2 (up to a $25 value) at 500 points, and a free Dinner for 2 (up to a $50 value) at 1000 points. We also send out birthday and soon anniversary offers.
How long are the offers valid?
- The point level offers are valid for 3 months. The birthday offer is valid for 30 days.
Are there any restrictions on when an offer may be used?
- Yes, offers can’t be combined with other offers or promotions. Also, the system will automatically lock redemptions on holidays and holiday weekends so no offers can be used.
Can I earn points when I purchase gift cards?
- No, points can’t be earned on the purchase of gift cards only on the redemption.
Can multiple people at my table use offers?
- Only one offer per check.
Can multiple people at my table earn points?
- Yes, the server can final split the check in order for each guest to receive their own point code in order to receive the correct amount of points for items each guest ordered.